Author Sherman Alexie had it right when he said, "The most interesting stuff is in the [...] attic." In this case, we tend to agree (besides — who could argue with a man who wrote a book called The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fist Fight in Heaven!?)
In our ongoing effort to maximize potential space in your vehicle, we saw a new frontier; your ceiling! The Land Cruiser Attic is our latest innovation and it fits both the 80 and 100 series Land Cruisers. Our attic is made of mil-spec mesh and attaches to the grab handles with G-hooks. It can be clipped and unclipped as needed. Now you can store stuff in that vast space above your passengers' heads! And speaking of, the attic is adjustable. The corners can be tightened so that it doesn't get in the way of your passengers. That being said, we recommend this attic for only light-weight items such as coats, blankets, sleeping bags, or clothing. (So if you decide to stow a cannonball above your mother-in-law's head, we are NOT legally responsible for the resulting injuries).
Durable 550 paracord lacing keeps the attic taught in the way of cinch strings and ITW barrel locks. Another great feature of our attic is the mesh itself; you can store damp items that need airing out. The edges of the attic are mil-spec,1" webbing. The webbing is bar-tacked, so you could even hang small items from it with carabiner clips.
Product's hardware may vary.
- Designed to fit the Land Cruiser 80 & 100 series and Lexus LX450 and LX470
- Designed to store a variety of light-weight cargo against the ceiling above passengers.
- Made of all mil-spec mesh
- 550 cord lacing to cinch cargo into place
- Adjustable straps ensure the attic's cargo won't bump into passengers' heads.
- Secures around ceiling grab handles with Mil-spec G-hooks
- Features our signature, authentic branded logo
- Dimensions | mesh is 36 x 24" | 1" webbing sides are 68" end to end.
- Features our authentic branded logo
- Handcrafted in the USA
Don't be ashamed to look at the directions. We won't tell anyone, and besides - it will make installation quicker and mostly painless. Click on the link below to view or download the Install Guide for this product (PDF):