The Tool Pouch Sling is a truly versatile way to store and secure your go-to tools or even first aid items. It packs up small, but the two 12" x 6" x 2" pouches hold a lot of kit.
With just a few quick snaps, it goes from a shoulder-carry sling, to a square-foot, lay-flat platform, to a panel that will clip and secure to a vehicle seat back. That's a lot of work for one kit bag!
- Dimensions | 12" x 12"
- Made of 500D nylon Cordura
- Large Enough to hold a 237 pc. toolkit
- Features two 12" x 6" x 2" clear, string-reinforced, vinyl-front pouches that attach with Velcro
- When lying flat, it offers a workspace to lay out tools
- Clips closed when transporting
- Larger items such as breaker bars or wrenches can be secured to MOLLE webbing on the exterior
- Easy, shoulder-carry design
- Will clip/secure to a headrest to become a seatback panel
- Features our authentic branded logo
- Made in Bedford, Virginia USA
- Covered by our Rugged Lifetime Guarantee