According to a reliable source and extensive research (we Googled), To be “on a roll” is an expression that means to be on a continual streak of success or intense activity. To be "on a roll" is just the kind of expression you need to hear. Especially when you are hip-deep in tools and parts for your current project or repair.
The BROG Tool Pouch Roll features four 4x12x2” hook-back Velcro pouches. The pouches secure to a large compatible loop Velcro platform. These pouches offer enough space to hold a 237-piece Kobalt toolset. When unrolled, the roll measure 31 x 12". You can store additional items like screwdrivers between each pouch. Mil-spec webbing rows of MOLLE on the outside of the roll allow storage for items like breaker bars and larger wrenches. The webbing straps and buckles are adjustable; this roll will mount to a rollbar. A mil-spec webbing handle makes the Tool Pouch Roll durable and easy to carry. The lay-flat design allows you to have maximum visibility and accessibility of the exact tool you need. This product is available in cool coyote. And as always, it's hand-crafted in the USA. Get "on a roll" with all your projects — get our Tool Pouch Roll!
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME WITH TOOLS.
- Dimensions | 31 x 12" when the roll is lying flat
- Includes four 12 x 4 x 2" interior, removable Velcro pouches
- Pouches secure inside the Tool Pouch Roll by a large Velcro Platform
- Pouches have string-reinforced clear vinyl fronts to easily identify contents
- Made of durable 500D nylon Cordura
- Features our signature, authentic laser-etched Cordura logo
- Features a Velcro Platform on the outside of the bag for Velcro ID panels
- Sturdy, mil-spec webbing handle
- Features our authentic branded logo
- The front of the bag features two rows of 1" MOLLE webbing which allows you to secure bigger items like breaker bars or larger wrenches
- Handcrafted in Bedford, Virginia USA
- PLEASE NOTE: THIS PRODUCT DOES NOT COME WITH TOOLS.