The MDT GRND-POD was designed to maximize versatility, as well as cost savings, while retaining features that we, through your feedback, knew to be most important in a precision rifle bipod.
With an overall design direction and approval for the bipod, we began to dive deeper into specific bipod features, like adjustable leg lengths, cant with adjustable tension, bipod legs that can be deployed both quickly and easily, and of course stability and strength, exploring some new-to-us materials and manufacturing techniques along the way. Determined to incorporate all of these features at a cost that makes sense, we would not stop until we had achieved our project goal.
Bringing you the MDT GRND-POD, a premium quality bipod, without a premium price tag.
- Adjustable throw lever for cant tension
- One-handed operation
- Rapid deployment
- 4-locking leg positions in 0 degrees, 50 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees
- Height adjustable from 4.5 inches (50 degrees forward position) to 9.0 inches (90 degrees down position)
- Available in either Picatinny or ARCA/RRS Dovetail
- WEIGHT | 15.3oz - ARCA/RRS Dovetail; 1lb 0.5oz - Picatinny
- MATERIALS & FINISH | Carbon fiber legs, 6061-T6 aluminum core, High strength polymer buttons
- HEIGHT | 4.5” - 9” as measured by the pivot point
- CANT RANGE | 40° - ARCA/RRS Dovetail; 32° - Picatinny
- FOOTPRINT WIDTH | 7.9” - 10.9”