The Leofoto SO-362C 2-Section Inverted Carbon Fiber Tripod is an excellent choice for full-sized firearm combos that need rock-solid support for a full-length rifle chassis with a spotting scope. The robust 88lb load capacity also makes it suitable for use with extreme spotting scopes, cameras, and large format surveillance equipment.
The carbon fiber legs are inverted, with the widest tube at the bottom, for added stability and incredibly quick full collapse and deployment. The legs feature twist-lock joints, individual spread and three available locking positions making it possible to achieve the proper level even when on uneven terrain. This lightweight tripod is made more versatile by merit of having an included, interchangeable 75mm bowl that can be quickly exchanged for the 75mm platform.
- Inverted Leg design for added stability and rapid setup
- Independent leg spread
- Three locking leg positions
- 10x layers of Toray carbon fiber
- CNC-Machined 6061-T6 aluminum apex platform
- 3/8" Accessory Mounting Socket
- Rubber feet with included steel spiked feet set
- Included padded carrying case designed with extra space for head
Leofoto SO-362C Tripod:Max. height: 1800mm / 70.87in
Min. height: 140mm / 5.51in
Folded length: 1060mm / 41.73in
Leg Section : 2
Weight: 2.27kg / 5lb
Max load: 40kg / 88.18lb