So everything is going great in the camp til a storm rolls in. Now it's cold, it's wet, and you're scrambling, searching through bins and rifling through gear for some jackets and rain gear.
With a vehicle attic, you never have to look far. It's easy to get your soft goods from both inside the vehicle, and outside. Perfect for jackets, rain gear, pillows, sleeping bags, and blankets. The Jeep Gladiator attic stores things, easily accessible in a space that otherwise goes unused.
The mesh is awesome for letting wet items dry, and the adjustable paracord lacing means you never have to worry about sagging.
- Made from heavy-duty mesh and mil-spec webbing
- Genuine Mil-spec hardware
- The Attic measures 5 x 2.5 life-sized squirrels
- Overall capacity of the attic is 18 squirrels with minimal sagging
- For those requesting freedom units: 40" x 17.5"
- Made in Virginia, USA
- Comes with our 'Blue Ridge Built' Lifetime Guarantee.
Will this product work in my vehicle?
- Not recommended for convertibles
- While this attic is very similar to our JLU Attic, the straps are different, so for the best fit in a JLU, please use the JLU attic.
Don't be ashamed to look at the directions. We won't tell anyone, and besides - it will make installation quicker and mostly painless. Click on the link below to view or download the Install Guide for this product (PDF):