You asked ... and asked ... and asked. Then after that, you asked again.
We briefly tossed around the idea of recording and releasing a truly terrible shop sing-along video of the Stones' "You can't always get what you want." Then we thought, "Meh, why not give the people what they want?!" (Revolutionary, we know).
So it is our great pleasure to present you with our official Jeep JLU Attic. You're welcome! We're also not going to sing. You're very welcome!
*** Product hardware may vary based on material supply availability ***
- Made of mil-spec mesh and webbing
- Great for organizing and storing a variety of light-weight items
- Adjustable so it won't bump into passengers' heads.
- Cinches taught with 550 paracord and an ITW barrel lock to adjust the height
- Screws in with existing bolts on the Rollbar with 1" mil-spec webbing and ITW Fastex hardware
- Features our authentic branded logo
- Color | Black
- Handcrafted in the USA
- The JLU Attic measures 5 x 2.5 life-sized squirrels
- The overall capacity of the attic is 18 squirrels with minimal sagging
- For those requesting freedom units: 40" x 17.5"
Will this product work in my vehicle?
- Not recommended for convertibles
- WILL NOT fit the Jeep Gladiator. See our Gladiator Attic
- Does NOT fit a 1978 AMC Gremlin (you laugh, but somebody will ask)
- The JLU Attic is made to fit the 4-Door Jeep Unlimited Version - JLU only.
- Will NOT fit the 2-Door JL Jeep Version. The internal bolt patterns on the JL differ from the crucial mounting points in the JLU.
- For those of you in the back, who might've missed it; this attic will NOT fit the 2-Door JL Jeep Version. The internal bolt patterns on the JL differ from the crucial mounting points in the JLU.
- Once more, with feeling — this attic will NOT fit the 2-Door JL Jeep Version. The internal bolt patterns on the JL differ from the crucial mounting points in the JLU.
- In conclusion. This attic will work in the JLU, 4-door version only!
Don't be ashamed to look at the directions. We won't tell anyone, and besides - it will make installation quicker and mostly painless. Click on the link below to view or download the Install Guide for this product (PDF):