The Fenix HM70R is an all-metal headlamp that provides long-distance and wide-range lighting, with a maximum brightness of 1600 lumens and a maximum runtime of up to 100 hours. This versatile headlamp is fitted with a red and white LED light source plus a red flash mode for alerting purposes. A powerful 21700 battery powers the HM70R and it is also compatible with a 18650 battery (with an ALF-18 battery holder). It is rechargeable with a hidden USB Type-C charging port for go-anywhere charging. Featuring a large-sized switch, impact-resistant to 6.5 ft, it can be your reliable lighting tool for high-intensity outdoor work.
- Luminus SST40 White LED
- Cree XP-G2 HE Neutral White LED
- SMD 2835 Red Light LED
- Outputs (General Mode)
- Turbo: 1600 Lumens, 2 hours, 610 ft.
- High: 500 Lumens, 6 hours, 344 ft.
- Med: 150 Lumens, 30 hours, 173 ft.
- Low: 30 Lumens, 100 hours, 85 ft.
- Outputs (Functional Mode; Red LED/Neutral White LED)
- Red: 5 Lumens, 400 hours, 16 ft.
- High: 400 Lumens, 8 hours, 124 ft.
- Med: 70 Lumens, 48 hours, 52 ft.
- Red Flash: 5 Lumens, 800 hours, 16 ft.
- White, neutral white and red light sources for different lighting demands.
- Large all-in-one switch for simple and accurate operation.
- Lockout function avoids accidental activation.
- Hidden USB Type-C charging port with inner waterproofing treatment.
- 5000mAh large-capacity battery included.
- 180° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- All-metal body, can withstand 6.5 drop test.
- Included: ARB-L21-5000mAH Li-ion battery
- Compatible: Fenix 21700 Batteries or Fenix 18650 Batteries with ALF-18 Battery Holder
- Headlamp: 3.72" x 2.01" x 1.81"
- Weight: 7.27 Ounces including the battery
- HM70R Headlamp
- ARB-L21-5000mAh Li-ion Battery
- USB Type-C Charging Cable
- Spare O-ring
- User Manual
- Warranty Card