The MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT was developed for the competitive shooter with a focus on strength, single handed operation and versatile configurations.
This bipod is a true work of art, featuring 3 locking positions from front to back - stowed, angled and down. MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT is in a league of its own with quick single-handed adjustable height, allowing you to achieve from 9” to 15”, paired with 170 degrees of cant, 360 degrees of pan capability (sling swivel stud version does not pan). Mix and match the independent leg heights and angles to create the perfect shooting position, every time.
The MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT comes standard with it's own spiked foot/claw for ultimate traction on any surface. However, if you prefer rubber feet, the MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT will accept any Atlas style feet.
There are multiple different variants available for the MDT CKYE-POD | LIGHTWEIGHT.
- BTC Mount (ARCA and Picatinny compatible)
- Sling Swivel Stud Mount
- Single-handed adjustment
- Slim main body (barricade stop removed)
- Titanium fasteners for weight reduction
- Quick adjust RRS BTC mount. Picatinny & ARCA compatible
- Provides ultimate traction with spiked feet (Compatible/interchangeable with other brands of feet)
- Crafted from hard anodized aluminum
- 170 degrees of cant
- 360 degrees of pan
- Separate tension adjustments for pan and cant features
- Tumble deburred for a smooth tactile feel
- Skeletonized legs, wing hub, and mount
- Leg length approx. 9" collapsed, 15" extended
- Weight: starting from 17 oz.