The truly unique feature about these little pouches is that the backs don't have any Velcro. Now hold on, we've not committed the ultimate BROG sacrilege! We still adhere to the fundamental tenet that NOTHING can have too much Velcro. Just hear us out. This little pouch is great if you'd to store small items WITHOUT having any beloved Velcro sticking to what's around the pouch. Still with us? This pouch is made of rugged 500D nylon Cordura so they're abrasion and rip-resistant. A loop of 3/4" mil-spec webbing on one end make this little pouch "clippable" with the help of a GrimLoc or carabineer. The string-reinforced, clear vinyl front allows you to easily identify contents. The great thing about the string-reinforced vinyl is that if you accidentally puncture it, those little strings stop the hole from getting any bigger. It's also fade and yellow-resistant. The pouch is great for power cords. It'll slide into one of our kit bags with ease.
- Made of tough 500D nylon Cordura
- Does NOT have hook and loop Velcro attaching system
- Clear front, string-reinforced vinyl is abrasion and rip-resistant
- A loop of 3/4" mil-spec webbing on one end make this little pouch "clippable" with the help of a GrimLoc or carabineer
- The string-reinforced, clear vinyl front allows you to easily identify contents
- Dimensions | 4 x 12 x 2"
- Colors | coyote, blue, black or red
- Handcrafted in the USA