The fanny pack occasionally gets a bad wrap, but in all reality, its popularity in the 80's and 90s was just the beginning. Since then, this utility-focused, dependable, everyday bag has been adopted by everyone; from thru-hikers to special forces. We won't argue with those two groups when it comes to carrying gear. We've dubbed our version the Bum Bag!
When you need to keep gear at hand, maintain some organization, and avoid overburdening your pockets, you can turn to the Bum Bag. It's sized for today's humongous smartphones, a wallet filled with stacks of cash, and all of the other small things that keep us moving — whether on the trail or in town. With our optional Velcro 'Elastic Keeper' internal organizer and micro First-Aid Wallet, you can add some additional organization to your everyday carry.
First Aid Wallet and Velcro Elastic Keeper NOT INCLUDED
- Made in Virginia, USA.
- Dimensions (body of the bag) | 7" x 5" x 2"
- Comes with our rugged warranty for life.
- Laser cut Squadron (double-layer Cordura) front panel with MOLLE attachment points.
- 1000 Denier Cordura body.
- Double YKK zippers.
- Mil-spec 1" webbing.
- Outer Mil-spec loop panel for small Velcro backed patches, nametape, etc.
- Inner Velcro for mounting optional organizers:
Elastic Keeper and First-Aid Wallet (sold separately)
- Easily adjust belt tension with a genuine ITW buckle
- 3-bar slider keeps the belt's tail from hanging
- Internal high-vis orange for better visibility.
- Color: Ranger Green (grey-green) with Coyote tan accents and high-vis orange pack-cloth underlay.