The Mt. Rogers Pouch Kit features four inner Velcro-equipped pouches for organization, that can be removed separately or as one unit. Each pouch has a Velcro platform for ID panels to quickly identify contents.
Go forth and conquer!
- Made of rugged 1000D Cordura nylon that can handle a lifetime of use and abuse.
- Available in cobalt Blue or classic Coyote.
- Contains four 12 x 6 x 4” removable, hook and loop pouches that velcro together and can be removed as one unit or as separate pouches.
- Pouches feature string-reinforced clear vinyl fronts to easily identify contents.
- Pouches also feature a loop Velcro platform for ID Panels.
- Handcrafted in Bedford, Virginia, USA
- ‘Blue Ridge Built’ Rugged Lifetime Guarantee.
Our EDC-X line of dual purpose bags span the needs of both everyday carry and expedition travel. Designed to be used on your day-to-day commute as well as on your outdoor and overlanding excursions, these bags are rooted in our founding principles of efficiency and rugged durability. Made of tactical quality materials, these are some of the toughest bags on the market.
As always, each bag comes with our ‘Blue Ridge Built’ rugged Lifetime Warranty and is proudly handcrafted in Bedford, Virginia, USA.