Mount Rogers is the highest natural point in the state of Virginia. With an elevation of 5,729 ft., a range bag bearing the namesake of this stunning landmark had to be equally impressive. This backpack, made by Blue Ridge Overland Gear, is perfect for a trip to the range. It's designed to house all the essentials for competitive shooters and is striking enough to use for every day carry.
The Mt. Rogers Backpack is designed for those who are looking for more organization than a typical range bag offers. While it may look like a normal daypack on the outside, the inside features an innovative internal pouch system that will change the way you carry your instruments.
This bag features rugged, high endurance 1000D Cordura. The unique front opening design features double zippers for wide access. It has four inner Velcro-mounting pouches that can be removed individually or as one unit. Each pouch has a Velcro platform for ID panels to label contents. The bag also features MOLLE on the outside for modular customization. This allows for additional pouches and accessories to be attached.
The backpack features sleek leather-shoulder pads and signature leather brand logo. What sets it apart from typical range bags is it's enduring aesthetic and range-ready functionality.
**Pouches sold separately and are added in the cart. If you delete the pouches item from your cart, you will not receive them**
- Total backpack size: 12" wide, 16" tall, 5" deep (tapers to 2.5" at top).
- Made of rugged 1000D Cordura nylon that can handle a lifetime of use and abuse.
- Available in cobalt blue or classic coyote.
- Built-in inner sleeve pocket that runs the height of the backpack. (not padded). Will fit a small laptop or tablet in a thin sleeve, or a low profile hydration bladder (will not hang).
- Outer MOLLE looping for modular customization to attach additional pouches and accessories.
- High-visibility orange liner.
- It contains four 12 x 6 x 4” removable, hook and loop pouches that velcro together and can be removed as one unit or as separate pouches.
- Pouches feature string-reinforced clear vinyl fronts to easily identify contents.
- Pouches also feature a loop Velcro platform for ID Panels.
- The front features double-zip, mil-spec zipper closure, and ITW hardware buckle that secures the protective top flap.
- Easy quick access with top opening.
- The front also opens with a unique, wide opening for total access to contents.
- Adjustable leather shoulder padding
- Shoulder straps are removable.
- Includes grab handle at the back of the top flap
- Features authentic branded leather logo
- Handcrafted in Bedford, Virginia, USA by Blue Ridge Overland Gear
- Rugged American Made Lifetime Guarantee.
- Great for storing and transporting staplers and staples for hanging targets
- Magazine holders
- Sling mounts
- Extra chamber flags
- Eye and hearing protection
- Range finders
**Note if you buy the Coyote backpack with the pouch kit, the pouches will also be coyote.